Sump Pump Installation
What can a sump pump do for you?
- A sump pump is used to effectively remove any excess groundwater or rainwater that has built up around the basement or crawl space of a property
- A sump pump can be essential to maintaining the quality of your foundation and prevent your basement from flooding
- A sump pump is very effective at keeping your basement as dry as possible on a consistent basis
Where is a sump pump installed?
- A sump pump is installed underground where it is out of the way and never an eyesore.
- Installation is quick and easy with our experienced and well-trained employees
Whether your basement is used for laundry, hobbies, storage or a family room a sump pump system is the perfect solution for keeping your basement area and belonging safe and dry.
Elsmore Plumbing wants you to be fully satisfied with all of the services we offer which is why we will also help you choose the best sump pump for your needs. Not all sump pumps are created equal and we recommend Liberty Pumps.
Contact us today at 507-254-8680 to discuss your sump pump options and schedule your installation.
We won’t leave you high and dry - we’ll just keep your basement dry